Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My 3rd Grading Insights

As time goes by,our subject T.L.E become more exciting and interesting. During this quarter,we have learned a lot.We learned how to encode and we have many activities on html and it is hard for me and also to my classmate to make this activity.we must do our best to finish our activity on time so that it will not lessen our grades.

This 3rd grading and while we are doing this work is not that easy,its difficult for me to understand and to make this activity.But I really enjoyed doing this,like in the past grading period.It's hard but I still enjoy it.I learned a lot from it .And I hope that it will be more interesting and exciting for this coming quarter and take note,this coming quarter is our last grading period so we must do our very best to maintain our grades,study hard,do our assignment and activities on time, and focus our study very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment