Thursday, November 12, 2009

Second Grading Period

First grading period is almost end.And we are already moving to our next quarter /second Quarter in T.L.E.As time goes by, this subject T.L.E.n becomes more interesting and exciting.Our teacher Mrs. Vera Cruz introduced and explained to us abuot HTML(hyper text m ark-up language).We have so many activities on html and it is hard for me to make this activities.And while your are doing this work is not that easy.But I really enjoyed doing this act.,its hard but I still enjoyed it.And I learn a lot in this Ssecond grading and I hope that it will be more interesting,enjoyable and exciting.As we move to uor next lessons /topics.
Moving on, I will study my lessons very well, listen to what our t4eacher saying/discussing so that I can get high grade in our test.i wiil study hard to become a successful in the future and to fulfill my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. dear.. your blog is good but pls. read first your blog before you post it.. your spellings.. some words are repeated your marks.... you have a nice blog!!! jeEje!!

    ReplyDelete